New arrival: at The Old Freeport Shop and Freeport Duty Free in Punda.
In touch with its time
Tissot’s pioneering spirit is what led to the creation of tactile watches in 1999. Today, it is the first to present a touch-screen watchpowered by solar energy, confirming its position as leader in tactile technology in watchmaking.The rays of light on the dial not only allow the Super-LumiNova® indices and hands to glow in the dark but to recharge the watch. It is a very powerful watchin every aspect, offering essential functions for everyday use such as a perpetual calendar with indication of day and week number to keep track of busy schedules, two alarms; one for the week, the other for the weekend, two time zones for holiday trips, weather forecastwith relative pressure, altimeter with difference meter, chronograph lap and split with logbook, compass, timer, azimuth, regatta function and backlight. With these you will be geared up for anything that comes your way.
Straight to the design
In touch with the technologyit bears, the Tissot T-Touch Expert Solar’sdesign is truly modern and dynamic with strong lines, whether straight or angular. The push buttons are given an ergonomic aspect, while the milling provides the strap with further modernity and a better grip to the bezel on which it also features. You will still find the iconic features of the classic T-Touch Expert such as the lugs, shaped in a triangular shape, which detach from the case and are unique to that collection.
• Swiss made
• Solar quartz movement with accumulator charge indicator
• Tactile scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with antireflective coating
• Antimagnetic titanium case with black PVD coating
• Water resistance up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m / 330 ft)
• Rubber ortitanium strapwith folding clasp and push-buttons, leather or leather and fabricbracelet with butterfly clasp and push-buttons